Yields 10 crepes
Enjoy this light breakfast or dinner treat with Sama Spread.
Whips up in just minutes. Both vegan and gluten free, everyone can partake of this delicious mean.
Let’s start with the Ingredients:
1 cup buckwheat flour
½ cup oat flour
cornstarch (or arrowroot)
of almond milk
2 TBSP maple
1 TBSP oil
½ cup SAMA
cheeze ( style of your choice)
Let’s make them!
1. In a large bowl, whisk together buckwheat flour, oat flour, and cornstarch. Pour in almond milk, maple syrup, oil, and vanilla.
- Whisk until everything is well combined. The batter should be very thin. Let it sit for 5 minutes while you heat the skillet.
- Heat some oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
2. Once the skillet is hot, pour about 1/3 of the batter into the skillet and tilt the pan with a circular motion to spread the batter evenly.
3. Cook the crepe for about 1 minute until golden brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
3. Stack the crepes on a plate to keep them warm. You can also cover them with a clean damp kitchen towel to keep the crepes from drying too fast.
4. Serve warm or at room temperature topped with SAMA cheeze. Add a few tomato slivers on top for garnish and taste.
Enjoy! Crepes store well in the frig if you want to take them on a picnic or have them for lunch.
*recipe provided by Full of Plants