- 1 can of premade biscuits ( Brand of your choice)- 10 pieces
- ½ tub of your favorite SAMA cheeze
- 3 tablespoons butter/dairy free margarine
- 1 clove diced fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley ( or dried basil)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each biscuit in half and slightly roll out (don’t worry about it being round). Place 2 teaspoons in the middle of the biscuit and wrap the biscuit dough around the cube ensuring the edges are sealed. Roll in your hands to make a ball shape.
- Mix yeast, salt, pepper and parsley in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place butter/margarine & garlic in a small bowl and melt in the microwave (about 12 seconds).
- Dip each rolled biscuit into the butter mixture and then into the yeast, s&p, parsely mixture. Place on a parchment lined pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or just until browned.
Makes 20 biscuits