1 container of Sama Spread of your choice –
2-14 oz. cans of artichoke hearts –
½ cup mayonnaise of your choice –
¼ tsp. lemon pepper –
¼ tsp. garlic powder –
A pinch of salt + a pinch of black pepper –
Fresh chopped parsley or basil
1) Rinse and drain artichokes.
2) Chop artichokes to “this side of fine” but not chunky.
3) Place chopped artichokes in a bowl; mix in mayo, Sama Spread, and all measured spices.
4) Heat mixture in microwave or warm dip in a saucepan at a low temperature. Watch carefully so as not to scorch or burn.
5) Stir in a little water at a time to create the consistency you wish.
6) Serve with carrots, crackers, chips, etc.