- 1 container Smokey Sama SPREAD
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups green beans or one 16-ounce package of frozen green beans
- 8-ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. tamari or liquid aminos
- ½ tsp. basil (finely chopped if fresh)
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. arrowroot
- 1 can crispy onions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic in olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, garlic, and green beans with almond milk.
- Thoroughly mix in basil, pepper, tamari/liquid aminos, and arrowroot.
- Transfer mixed ingredients to a greased iron skillet or baking pan.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- When serving, garnish with crispy onions.