Enjoy this easy to fix snack that will be all the rage this Spring!
This recipe serves 8.
1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls (your choice)-8 servings
1 container (8 oz.) of your favorite Sama SPREAD
3/4 of a cup of your choice of (these are your fillings):
artichoke hearts (drained)
Margarine or butter (optional)
Let’s get started…
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Separate your crescent rolls and lay them out on an ungreased cookie tray
3. Place one full tablespoon of Sama SPREAD cheeze evenly across the tops of each crescent roll. Add filling of your choice.
4. Roll them up like you would regularly, according to package instructions.
5. Place the stuffed rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Brush the tops with melted butter(or oil).
7. Bake according to package instructions, until the rolls are golden brown.
Eat while hot and enjoy!