2 teaspoons olive oil
7 oz. Tofurky Italian Sausage ( ½ package)-sliced
2 ½ Almond milk (or nut milk of your choice)
1/4 cup all purpose flour
4 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes (ready to use package is ok)
½ cup Sama SPREAD of hour choice
2 cups finely chopped kale
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
2. Heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes and Italian sausage. Stir to brown and soften potatoes (about 10-15 minutes). Then add kale and stir for 3 more minutes.
3. Bring the milk to a low boil, then lower flame to a low simmer. Slowly whisk in the flour to form a thick paste. Break up any small clumps with the whisk to make a smooth sauce.
4. Add Sama SPREAD and pour the sauce over the sweet potatoes, sausage and kale.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly.