Are you ready for a really healthy entree that is easy to make, creamy and soooo delicious? Sama SPREAD is the secret to the creaminess.
Here are the ingredients:
8 Kale leaves– washed and large stems removed – get them from your local farmer’s market for really fresh leaves!
½ tsp. Garlic powder (or 3 cloves chopped fresh garlic sautéed in oil)
1 tsp. Paprika
2- 15 ounce cans of cooked cannellini beans-rinsed and drained
6 ounces of Sama SPREAD cheddar (Smokey works well too)
1 Tbsp. Tamari
¼ cup water
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
¼ chopped almonds and or sunflower seeds (same amount)
Now, to get started:
- Oil an ovenproof glass casserole dish or a baking dish
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Bring a 3 qt. saucepan filled with water to a boil. Add the kale leaves and blanch for 3-4 minutes. Then remove from water and rinse in COLD water. Drain and let cool a bit.
4. Chop the kale.
5. In large bowl, add chopped kale, garlic, paprika, beans, Sama SPREAD, tamari, water, lemon juice, and salt/pepper. Mix well.
6. Place mixture into oiled dish and sprinkle with chopped almonds (and/or sunflower seeds).
Bake for 25-30 minutes. Get ready for one yummy meal.